Sunday, March 11, 2007

C'est Geek Chic





My inner Star Wars geek and inner martial arts practioner have finally celebrated together upon seeing this inspired creation.


Yes, it is a Darth Vader like suit of Samurai armour!! I believe it costs a few thousand dollars and is initially only going to be available in Japan, so I won't be owning one anytime soon.


I realise that many people who read this blog might not be interested in such a bizarre work of art, but too bad! It's not always about you ok. ;-)


9 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Ohh, the Last of the Darth Samurai..I like it :)

12:38 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Cool suit. Does it come in Large?

1:49 AM  
Blogger Javatari said...

Cazzie, as long as Tom Cruise isn't in it, that sounds like a good movie idea.

Kris, I'm not sure if it's even life size. If it was, could you wear it in the triathlon?

3:59 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

I would most certainly wear it in the triathlon. And line dance across the finish in it.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

You are such a geek!!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Javatari said...

Steph, takes one to know one!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Tag! You are it!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Javatari said...

Kris, gah?

2:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh samurai suite cool ...


Geek Gifts , Geek Wear

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home