Thursday, February 22, 2007

White trash review

I really feel sorry for Britney Spears. Recently she went into rehab for one day, came out of rehab, shaved her head, went out with a silly wig on and then checked back into rehab again. Poor moppit, if I've been married to K-Fed I'd probably go a bit crazy too. I can only imagine that the shaving of her head was because she'd already flashed the world her other shaved bits after getting out of a cab with no underwear on, and so was making a statement. I don't judge her though and hope she can get her crap together and start acting like a normal mother to her kids. She doesn't need to try and be a Paris Hilton wannabe and hang around with jerks. If only she'd met a great guy like me when I was single. Maybe she could have helped me out with my fledgling rap career?

8 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Hopefully she keeps her ass in there like Keith Urban, instead of pulling a Lindsey Lohan and using rehab as a revolving door to her messed up life.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Javatari said...

Kris, I hear her latest antics involved attacking some photographer in their car with an umbrella. Why an umbrella? Reminds me of the guy in Austin Powers who throws his shoe. "Honestly, who throws a shoe?"

1:13 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Javatari-I hear you. By the way..did you like the bookmark. I tried to make you a manly one.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Cinders said...

Hey welcome back! Poor poor Britney Shears.... (trying to get some mileage out of that one)

5:22 PM  
Blogger Javatari said...

Kris, It was lovely. I shall use the manly bookmark in books about drinking, cars, sports and whatever else men are supposed to read about.

Linda, it's good to be back. Britney Shears indeed. :-)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Javatari- I am glad. Just don't use it for a teething toy.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

I feel bad for making fun of her now. Clearly, the girl needs help.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Javatari said...

Steph, we all need help in one way or another. Not all of us have millions of dollars available to buy it though. I don't feel too sorry for her. Nobody forced her to marry a mooching moron did they?

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home