Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Newz Flash!

In conjunction with Bevis enterprises, a deal has been signed whereby I will be posting alternative episode reviews of the tv show, The Amazing Race - All Stars series! By alternative I mean that they will be different from the ones that he is already famous for posting about. Amongst the 8000 other TV shows he already reviews on his afore-linked to blog.

So after reading Bevis's well thought out and intelligent reviews of each episode, you can come here and read a hastily written, gibberish account of my opinions of what happened. Aren't you lucky? This is only something I intend to do for this series and this show, just cause I want to see if it's fun and I like to steal the good ideas of others. Bevis is well aware of this and has endorsed it (probably cause in comparison his reviews will look even better!).

So stay tuned for the first episode coming soon!

PS. People overseas who see the show before we do in Australia, please resist the urge to spoil by mentioning stuff we don't about know yet....and I ain't referring to electricity or bathing!

8 Comments:

Blogger luckyluke said...

I would just like to announce that I will also be reviewing TAR on my MySpace blog...so you'll have to SIGN UP to read it Javatari. Hahahaha!!!

luckyluke

PS. Admittedly, my reviews won't be able to match yours and Bevis' reviews...mine will be entertaining!!!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Javatari said...

Luckyluke, as I'm older than 12, MySpace isn't really my scene. Plus it sucks.

I've read your writing before and entertaining isn't the word I'd use for it! ;)

8:32 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

I don't watch Amazing Race..but I do love Grey's Anatomy..so I am always willing to ruin that show for you =P

11:16 PM  
Blogger Javatari said...

Kris, Grey's Anatomy ruins itself by using stupid, insipid nicknames for characters such as McDreamy and McSteamy! If I knew my doctor refered to others with such silly names, I'd seek medical treatment elsewhere. Sorry, as I knew you loved it, but the mere mention of that show sends a shiver down my spine....unfortunely my wife has the same bad taste that you do in tv shows! ;p

2:33 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

So does your wife prefer McSteamy or McDreamy, or does she want them in a McSandwich?

6:49 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Well Giddy up! The first episode was last night!!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Javatari said...

Kris, I don't care!

Steph, when your wife is having a baby and you already have a kid of your own, then you can tell me to hurry up! ;p

7:36 PM  
Blogger luckyluke said...

Javatari, when Steph has a wife, the entire single male blogging population will go into deep depression...yet also be strangely aroused!!!!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home