Friday, July 14, 2006

Random update stuff

• I have to come up with 3 grand by Wednesday (car repairs). Suggestions? Originally I was to have a few months to pay it back, but there was a communication issue and now I have four days.

• A while back I posted about finding a syringe on the sidewalk in a relatively heavily trafficked area. Well a few weeks later it was still there. Are the druggies getting too picky to take used needles now? Have needle exchange programs spoilt them?

• My plan to get my fitness back up is proceeding…slowly. I have done a little more exercise and have been eating a few more vegetables, but have found it hard to really get my arse out of a chair. It’s too warm and relaxing in the house and too cold outside to really get into sweating. And I hate gyms…and jims.

• I wonder what would happen if everyone just stopped going in to work at the same time and just focused on surviving? If anyone who tried to gather power for their own desires was ignored and we could all just try and become better humans. It’s a shame a utopian society can’t exist cause people are just so, f**ked up.

• It was my wife’s b’day a few days ago and we had no money and I had to work so it sucked.

• I like the show ‘Futurama’ and one thing that always makes me smile is one of Benders (the robots) favourite lines: “Bite my shiny, metal ass!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home