Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Sappy Post

Sometimes you just have to take a step back and realize how good you have it. Unless you have it really bad that is. But I’m taking about me, so nuts to the rest of you. There are many things I could complain about, such as babies making crying noises at 2, 3, 4am in the morning, or the speeding ticket I got for going a couple of K’s over the limit, or my mounting credit card bill, or the fact that I’m becoming more sedentary as I get older, etc…but I’d rather focus on how fortunate I am. I have a healthy family that I am able to clothe, shelter and otherwise provide for. I enjoy my job, most of the time. I live in a country where I have a lot more freedom than most of the rest of the worlds population, I pretty much have a day off for every day I work….in short I have a lot to be thankful for and happy about. Most people reading this probably have a life that is a lot better than most other humans out there. So if that’s the case, please forward this message to 8 friends or you will die a horrible and painful death. Relax I’m kidding, don’t send this to anyone or they will probably punch you and that won’t be so good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

HAHA! You crack me up!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Javatari said...

Kris, well I'm glad I amuse someone.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home