Friday, August 10, 2007

long time no updates.

Due to popular demand and the yelling of a certain triathlon person, I am finally updating this blog. To be honest I just haven't been able to summon the motivation to write about anything recently. When I haven't been working, I've been helping my wife deal with our two babies and getting in trouble for not helping enough. In the few bits of time I do get to myself, writing about what's been happening isn't high on the list.

Anyway....

One work related thing that really annoyed me recently was that we had two weeks of training sprung on us and the block of which I was put down for (with no consultation with me) was during a period where I would normally get 5 days in a row off and also one of the days was on my daughter's birthday. Naturally I complained about this and the so the boss switched my training block with someone else's. Under normal circumstances I would be happy....well not happy as I suspect the training will be a big waste of time, but happier. However the block I was switched to falls on my sister in-law's wedding day. The boss has been unrelenting about any further change as he states that things have already been changed for me. This whole saga really pissed me off and was a big zap to my work morale. But now that some time has passed I've calmed down a bit and may still be able to work things to my advantage, but we'll see what happens.

I'll try and post again sooner next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

What about fricking time! You want me to hit your boss with my bike?

11:46 PM  
Blogger luckyluke said...

Javatari, where have you been? Perhaps you had your 'face' buried in a 'book'?

12:08 AM  
Blogger Javatari said...

Kris, the boss is not generally a bad guy. Plus by talking to the people who actually take the training, I might be able to negotiate myself out of the last day...perhaps.

Luke, I have no idea what you are talking about. ;)

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home